The rehabilitation process is never an easy one; that’s why it’s crucial to choose a supportive subacute rehab environment that enhances your physical and emotional well-being and maximizes your independence. And you’ll sleep better, knowing Morristown Medical Center’s recognized excellence is only a few feet away.
Morristown Post Acute is ideally situated to help ease your transition from hospital to home due to surgery or illness. Our highly skilled therapists are here to help you reach your goals as quickly and safely as possible, with the ultimate objective of getting you back home. An individualized therapy regimen is initiated after an evaluation and delivered according to a physician approved treatment plan, with therapies offered up to 7 days a week.
- Dedicated Subacute Rehab Unit with Mostly Private Suites
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- 2 Rehab Gyms with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Model ADL Suite to practice Activities of Daily Living
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our post acute focus includes:
- Orthopedic Conditions — Fractures, Amputations,
Hip & Knee Replacement
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Stroke & Neurological Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Therapy
- Functional Decline due to an illness
- Wound Care